Benevolent in Benny & Co.
Ontario, August 12, 2020.
Always So Generous, and all the More Vigilant!
To protect the health of our customers and employees, Benny & Co. implemented several preventive measures in addition to those recommended by the Direction de la santé publique de l’Ontario.
Thank you to all of our employees for their resilience and support, as well as to our customers who support us day in and day out.
Roasteries reopening dates
- Benny & Co. Orleans – June 8
- Benny & Co. Stittsville – June 20
Thank you for your understanding!
Less contact, same good taste
We are proud to serve you a menu that encourages Canadian producers. Over 90% of the food on our menu comes from Canada.
Benny&Co. participates to the Canada Take out day every Wednesday!
Payments on our online credit card ordering sites are highly recommended. We only accept payments by debit card or contactless credit card at the counter and drive thru.
- For hours of operation during this exceptional time, click here.
What we require of our employees for their safety:
If an employee has any of the symptoms of Covid-19, they should not report to work. They must immediately notify their immediate supervisor who will advise them of the procedures to follow. The symptoms of Covid-19 are:
- Fever (temperature is taken with a thermometer, not with the hand).
- Cough (if you are a smoker and cough every morning, it does not count. We talk about a dry cough that you did not have before).
- Sudden loss of smell and taste without nasal congestion.
Frequent hand washing is mandatory. Employees must respect the hand cleaning technique recommended by the Ontario Public Healt.
Employees must have high standards of hygiene:
- If you sneeze, it’s in the elbow;
- Avoid touching your face;
- Government recommendations are followed to ensure safe behavior at all times.
Social distancing must be respected by employees. We recognize that it may be impossible in some cases to stay 2 meters away, but employees must still understand the principle and respect it as often as possible.
The wearing of the mask is recommended when the social distance of 2 meters cannot be respected.
Procedure if an employee reports symptom of Covid-19:
- Immediate withdrawal of employees for 14 days. Employees who have been in close contact with the positive employee may also be in segregation for 14 days.
- The return of employees tested negative is possible before the end of these 14 days.
- The employee must do an online self-assessment at the https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/ and follow the recommendations that will be given.
- Closure and disinfection of the restaurant and delivery cars. Disinfection is carried out by a company mandated by Benny & co.
Additional safeguards for employees and clients:
- Increased sanitation cleaning of employee workspaces.
- Increased sanitation cleaning of spaces for customers
- Cleaning of payment machines.
- Our cashier is protected by Plexiglas.
- We ask customers with symptoms not to show up at restaurants and to mandate someone for them or order online for contactless delivery.
- For everyone’s safety, we ask customers that only one member per family show up to pick up their order.
- Customers must disinfect their hands when entering restaurants using the vending machine provided.
- Customers must follow the signs posted in the restaurants, in order to respect the social distance of 2 meters.
For more information on COVID-19, visit:
For the Government of Ontario
For Public Health Canada:
For any questions or comments, contact us without hesitation.
It is with great pleasure that we will exchange with you.
Quebec in Benny & Co.
Proud to be certified « Aliments du Québec »
We are proud to serve you a menu that encourages Quebec producers. Over 70% of the food on our menu comes from Quebec. Ordering Benny & co., is buying local, favoring local producers and supporting Quebec entrepreneurship.
Solidarity in Benny & Co.
With our hearts on our wings
For us, doing good deeds, is a way of life. Benny & Co. is committed to providing 12,000 meals to health-care workers and local organizations working in areas where our 59 rotisseries are present.
Through this act of encouragement, we and our employees wanted to show our gratitude and admiration for those who contribute to the well-being of our communities.
To also thank our employees for meeting these unprecedented challenges, several franchisees have extended employee wages during the critical period of the pandemic.
Employee success stories
To encourage her work team, Laurence Leblanc of Benny & Co. Rawdon made an excellent parody of the song by Bleu Jeans Bleu – Coton ouaté.
The restaurants have been embellished by our employees to brighten your days! 🌈 Here are their masterpieces! Thank you to our loyal employees who are on the front line, for you, every day!