Benevolent in Benny & Co.
Québec, udapted May 12, 2020
Reopening Of The Dining Rooms
It is in compliance with the latest standards that we reopen dining rooms in areast that are in the orange zone.
(This section will be refreshed regularly.)
- Benny & Co. Ange-Gardien
- Benny & Co. Aylmer
- Benny & Co. Auteuil
- Benny & Co. Bécancour
- Benny & Co. Berthierville
- Benny & Co. Blainville
- Benny & Co. Blainville ( Sortie 28, Michèle-Bohec)
- Benny & Co. Brossard (Dix30)
- Benny & Co. Cartierville
Benny & Co. Chambly
Benny & Co. Charlesbourg
Benny & Co. Duvernay
Benny & Co. Fabreville
- Benny & Co. Gatineau Hull
- Benny & Co. Gatineau (Gréber)
- Benny & Co. Gatineau (Maloney)
- Benny & Co. Gatineau (Sortie Montée-Paiement)
- Benny & Co. Granby
- Benny & Co. Joliette
- Benny & Co. Lachute
- Benny & Co. La Prairie
- Benny & Co. Lavaltrie
- Benny & Co. Lévis
- Benny & Co. Mascouche
- Benny & Co. Mercier
- Benny & Co. Mont-Tremblant
- Benny & Co. Montréal-Nord
- Benny & Co. Pincourt
- Benny & Co. Prévost
- Benny & Co. Québec (Beauport)
- Benny & Co. Québec (Belvédère)
Benny & Co. Québec (Limoilou)
Benny & Co. Québec (Boul. L’Ormière)
Benny & Co. Québec (Ste-Foy – Cap-Rouge)
- Benny & Co. Repentigny (Boul. Louis-Philippe-Picard)
- Benny & Co. Rawdon
- Benny & Co. Rosemont
- Benny & Co. Saint-Apollinaire
- Benny & Co. Saint-Basile-le-Grand
- Benny & Co. Saint-Canut
- Benny & Co. Saint-Charles-Borromée
- Benny & Co. Saint-Constant
- Benny & Co. Sainte-Dorothée
- Benny & Co. Saint-Esprit
- Benny & Co. Saint-Eustache
- Benny & Co. Saint-Félix-de-Valois
- Benny & Co. Saint-Hyacinthe
- Benny & Co. Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
- Benny & Co. Saint-Jérôme
- Benny & Co. Sainte-Julie
- Benny & Co. Saint-Luc
- Benny & Co. Sainte-Sophie
- Benny & Co. Sainte-Thérèse
- Benny & Co. Sherbrooke (Fleurimont)
- Benny & Co. Sherbrooke (Portland)
- Benny & Co. Terrebonne
- Benny & Co. Varennes
- Benny & Co. Vaudreuil
- Benny & Co. Valleyfield
- Benny & Co. Victoriaville
- Benny & Co. Ville-Marie
Less Contact, Same Good Taste
Payments with cards on online orders are highly recommended. We prioritize PayPass payments via debit cards at the counter and drive thru.
If an employee shows sign(s) or symptom(s) of Covid-19, they must not attend work.
They must immediately notify their immediate supervisor who will advise them of the procedures to follow. The symptoms of Covid-19 are:
- Fever (temperature is taken with a thermometer, not with the hand).
- Cough (if you are a smoker and cough every morning, it does not count. We referring to a dry cough that you did not have before).
- Sudden loss of smell and taste without nasal congestion.
Frequent hand washing is mandatory. Employees must respect the handwashing technique recommended by the Ministère de l’Agriculture, des Pêcheries et de l’Alimentation du Québec.
Employees must have high standards of hygiene:
- Sneezing in the elbow;
- Avoid touching your face;
- Government recommendations are followed to ensure safe behaviour at all times.
Social distancing must be respected by employees. We recognize that it may be impossible in some cases to stay 2 meters away, but employees must still understand the principle and respect it as often as possible.
Wearing a mask is manditory.
Procedure if an employee reports symptom of Covid-19:
- Immediate withdrawal of employees for 14 days. Employees that have been in close contact with the positive employee may also be sent home for 14 days.
- The return of employees tested negative is possible before the end of these 14 days.
- The employee must call the 1-877-644-4545 help line and follow the recommendations that will be given.
- Closure and disinfection of the restaurant and delivery cars. Disinfection is carried out by a company mandated by Benny & Co.
Additional safeguards for employees and customers:
- Increased sanitation/cleaning of employee workspaces.
- Increased sanitation/cleaning of spaces for customers
- Cleaning of payment machines between each customer.
- Our cashiers are protected by Plexiglas.
- We ask customers with symptoms not to show up at restaurants and to mandate someone for them or order online for contactless delivery.
- For everyone’s safety, we ask customers that only one member per family show up to pick up their order.
- Customers must disinfect their hands when entering restaurants using the sanitizer bottle provided.
- Customers must follow the signs posted in the restaurants, in order to respect the social distance of 2 meters.
For more information on COVID-19, visit:
For the Government of Quebec:
For Public Health Canada:
For any questions or comments, contact us without hesitation.
It is with great pleasure that we will exchange with you.