Easy recipes to make with our grocery products
Wrap made from Quebec ingredients
- Benny & Co. Chick'n Tenders or Veggie Fingers
- Mejicano 10" tortillas
- Swiss cheese slices from Fromagerie St-Guillaume
- Leaf lettuce from Laitues Mirabel
- Serres Royales cherry tomatoes
- MAG mayonnaise
- Bake Benny & Co. Chick'n Tenders (or Veggie Fingers) from 25 minutes.
- Spread mayo to taste on one 10" regular tortillas
- Add some leaf lettuce, a slice of Swiss cheese and cut cherry tomatoes.
- Once cooked, place your Benny & Co. Chick'n Tenders (or Veggie Fingers) on the other ingredients
- Close the wrap end enjoy!
Thanks to our local producers partner and to Bob le Chef for th recipe!
Festive appetizer for 4 people
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- 120 mL of Ranch dressing
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers
- 8 radishes
- 200 g of cranberries fresh or frozen
- 60 g of sugar
- 50 mL water
- A pinch of dill
- 1 box of Benny&Co. Squeaky Nuggets
- Put the cranberries in a pot with water and sugar.
- Cook on low heat for 5 minutes. The cranberries should split open. Then, keep them refrigerated.
- Wash and cut the lettuce into 4 slices.
- Wash and cut the radishes and cucumbers into slices.
- Cook the Squeaky Nuggets according to the directions on the back of the box.
For the montage:
- Put a slice of lettuce on a plate and top with about 2 tablespoons of dressing.
- Garnish with radish and cucumber slices.
- Add the Squeaky Nuggets and cranberries.
- Garnish with dill and enjoy!
Meal platter with Winnin' Wings by Lucie-Rose Lévesque
- Vegetable Dip
- Pita chips
- Benny&Co. Winnin' Wings
- Bake the Winnin's Wings in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Place the Winnin' Wings, raw vegetables, dip, guacamole and pita chips on a platter.
- All that's left to do is enjoy!
Chick'n Fried D-Sticks Meal by Lucie-Rose Lévesque
- Sesame oil
- Soy sauce
- Benny&Co. Chick'n Fried D-Stick
- Bake the Chick'n Fried D-Stick for 40 minutes.
- Prepare Asian mayonnaise with sesame oil, soy sauce and ginger and mix with coleslaw.
- Cook the asparagus.
- Assemble on a plate and enjoy!
Veggie-Tao Bites Meal by Lucie-Rose Lévesque
- Rice Vermicelli
- Red onion
- Benny&Co. Veggie-Tao Bites and general tao sauce
- Bake Veggie-Tao Bites for 20 minutes.
- Steam the rice vermicelli and vegetables.
- Assemble on a plate, add the general tao sauce and enjoy!
- Benny&Co. Louisiana style Rock'n Ribz (635g)
- 4 brioche buns cut in half
- 4 slices of sandwich pickles, cut in half
- 1 cup on creamy coleslaw (250ml)
- 4 slices of swiss cheese
- 4 small leaves of romaine lettuce
- Preheat barbecue to 205°C (400°F).
- Remove ribs from package, reserving as much sauce as possible in a bowl.
- Place ribs on hot, oiled barbecue grill. Brush ribs with sauce. Close the lid and cook for 15 minutes.
- Turn ribs over and continue cooking for 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from barbecue and place on a plate.
- Remove the bones from the ribs and shred the meat with two forks. Mix the meat with the cooking juice on the plate.
- Place buns on upper grill of barbecue and grill for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Garnish the buns with pickles, rib meat, coleslaw, cheese and lettuce.
Recipe developed on the BBQ by Maître Fumeur